Eutelsat 9A&9B @9°E Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 09, 2016 Total 20 frequencies 217 channels Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments senthilMarch 13, 2016 at 5:43 AMJi kindly upload ur dish position / imageReplyDeleteRepliessharafMarch 15, 2016 at 11:15 AMsure��I will postDeleteRepliesReplysharafMarch 15, 2016 at 11:15 AMThis comment has been removed by the author.DeleteRepliesReplyReplysharafMarch 15, 2016 at 12:38 PMhttp://sharafscs.blogspot.in/2013/03/my-8ft-offset-dish_12.html?m=1ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysharafMarch 15, 2016 at 12:39 PMhttp://sharafscs.blogspot.in/2013/03/my-8ft-offset-dish_12.html?m=1ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMarch 25, 2016 at 9:45 AMExcellent sirReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMarch 25, 2016 at 9:46 AMExcellent sirReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKmpSeptember 23, 2017 at 10:06 AM6feet offset dish la varumaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
YURI SATELLITE FINDER October 06, 2015 Yuri satellite finder Available in coimbatore Rs4600/- Read more
Astra 4A / SES-5 4.9°E March 26, 2016 I caught Astra 4A / SES-5 4.9°E satellite on 8feet offset dish in coimbatore Total 18 frequency and very strong signal 326 channels strong frequency: 11919 H 27500 Read more
Ji kindly upload ur dish position / image
ReplyDeletesure��I will post
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletehttp://sharafscs.blogspot.in/2013/03/my-8ft-offset-dish_12.html?m=1
ReplyDeletehttp://sharafscs.blogspot.in/2013/03/my-8ft-offset-dish_12.html?m=1
ReplyDeleteExcellent sir
ReplyDeleteExcellent sir
ReplyDelete6feet offset dish la varuma
ReplyDelete